Thursday, September 15, 2016

You will Rue this day if you bought gold miners

Someone just left a comment that they bought miners.  I'm not sure why, speculation that
A) There would be no rate hike
B) The reaction will be tomorrow. 

A is probably true, but how do you know how people will react?  Even if they don't raise rates they might say some gibberish, or there might be some data that that gets spun in some supposedly bullish way.  My point is, you are trading guesses.

This is the weekly, it looks really bad.  I'm apt to ignore that pivot point, because it occurred during immense volatility.  If you smooth that just a little to adjust, there would be no pivot point.  Every other indication is bearish.  The daily is a mixed signal, and the hourly sucks balls.  I already did a post in which it appears the weekly, if aligned with the hourly, is more powerful than the daily. 

This is just 3rd world awful according to evolution.  If you trade like this, you might score, but if you do it 10 times, you might lose 7 times. 

If I had to play this for tomorrow (which I don't) I'd go short.

No comments:

Post a Comment