Tuesday, September 6, 2016

9-6-16 Trouble in the banking sector! (Evolution)




I looked at XLF, DB, GS, JPM, and they all looked about the same.  They are all evolution bearish hits, but all buys on the hourly, so I'm expecting an official entry point at some time today.


The charts look the same

Here's on hourly on GS

When the hourly goes bear I'll list the price, probably for all 4 at the same time. 




UPDATE! DB is a go, at 14.445.  The others aren't yet.  I think that if it doesn't happen by close for the hourly, you can fall back on the daily, or not, based on how much you want to enter a new position, or if you have better options.  In this case, why do the others when evolution says DB is a better play? 



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. When you say you say you are using the hourly, so you mean you are using it for a good entry price point or also because you're only entering and exiting the trade within the same day? Thanks!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. The first thing you mention, but I also need to say, I'm trying to use the evolution system as best as possible and then evaluate the results.

      I've only done a few actual trades myself.

      So If I got in on this, and then the hourly flipped, I'd ignore it. I'd wait for a reversal in the indicators on the daily, and then close it, unless the hourly suggested I should wait longer, but then if the hourly never came around, I'd still get out by the end of the day.

      Short version - mostly just wait until the hourly agrees with the daily.

      Delete
  2. Would like to see what you show for FAZ (3x inverse financial sector). I'm using the modified version for tradingview and got a cross on the 2 HMA's to go long yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! To go long???

      Oh wait, this is a bearish fund, so going long is the same as shorting the banks.

      I just looked, yes it was a hit yesterday, the same as these, but was still going the opposite way on the hourly. But now it is a hit on the hourly at 35.25. I probably wont' list it because it's redundant with XLF. I'm pretty much maxed out right now with my time.

      Delete