Thursday, September 29, 2016

9-26-16 OMG, WE GOT ONE! DOW TIMING ARRAY

I'm not going to say how much I made off of the last one (in dollars), but I pretty much tripled my money over that 2 week period.




Again, we are paying attention to the TOP line only!  Oh, and maybe to panic cycles too.  The biggest volatility day on the last chart didn't mean anything.  Panic cycle just might mean it's a bigger than usual move. 


First a definition: Panic Cycle - Likely to exceed the high AND low from the previous day.  So if you were day trading, chaching is all I can say about that.  And we got a lot in the next 2 weeks. 
Remember, up on this, doesn't mean up in the markets, it means building to a turning point, which is the highest bars.


Some more facts given by he who knoweth what the heck this says
close tomorrow below 18247.79 means move lower into early October
Close below 18138 means close the year below 17823


* These prices often mark possible bounces.  Right now we are at like 18170. 


Overall I don't know how to read this, but I think I might get a beat on it at some point tomorrow. 


I'm thinking up tomorrow, open up the next day and close lower (panic)
bottom again on the 4th before we hit 2 panic and a extra big panic
down again on the 7th and 10th (panic), each with a directional change
up 11, down 12. 


But overall, my bottom line here is to get out today and then get ready tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find this one?
    I have been looking in the PEI free areas and did not find it.
    I was almost ready to subscribe, $10 for trial month and $150 for a year does not seem like a bad investment, given how good these have been to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! But it is not always as straight forward as it has been lately. It is good that Joe will help to give some input. I have spent maaaaany ours on understanding this system and still learning.

      Delete
    2. It's not free. I did a 10 dollar trial period and then you can get the private blog.

      Delete