Monday, September 26, 2016

Stocks for the next few days

I was quite right about today!  I ripped the face off this market. 


Based on the timing array, tomorrow will be a rebound, but probably quite small, with Wednesday being big gains, and Thursday being a major losing day.  Additionally, Bo Polny aligns up with this perfectly.  He recently called the tops in mid August, Sept 6, and Sept 22.


Realize this: If you go long on Tuesday and close that on Wednesday, you won't be able to reuse that money until Thursday morning, where most of the gains might already be over.  For example, today, the market is up from the lows.


I think the down day Thursday will be much greater than the up day Wednesday. 


I think I'll personally go in a little on Tuesday, on the long end, but save most of it for Wednesday morning so I can go long and get short at the close on the same day. 



8 comments:

  1. Hi Joe. I was curious, are you using the Evolution System triggers when when using the Array Carts? Thank you for all the great information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit but they haven't been in complete agreement.

    I think the market is moving too fast these days, and evolution is better in normal markets.

    Maybe with the markets swinging so much back and forth you have to go to the weekly chart more?

    Did you read the post about where I think stocks will go on monday?

    The timing array and evolution are completely independent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did read that post. I wasn't able to take advantage of Monday. I am hopeful to catch Wednesday gain and/or Thursday drop.

      Delete
  3. I hope it's still accurate. It's been a while since that was computed.

    Also remember, these are turning points, not highs and lows. If there is a new low on Wednesday then Thursday might actually be an up day, according to the array.

    If there is a high on Wednesday, then I will probably gamble with confidence for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trader version of Socrates is soon due to open up for subscribers. Looking forward.

      Delete
    2. It has been due out soon, and they have been rushing to get it out, for at least 6 months now.

      I don't know if I will buy it or not. I think it's just the monthly stuff you can get know except on the daily and weekly. I can't really figure out how to use the investor level to make trades.

      Delete
    3. In the trader level you will see the reversals, which I think is very handy when you figure out how they work. Also the array charts will be available I think. 750 dollars is quite alot but I think I will buy it, because as you say the investor level is not that useful. We will see when it comes out.

      Delete
    4. Reversals will be good. Then you can look at the short term charts on evolution and see if it's bouncing off, and then jump in.

      Delete