Wednesday, September 14, 2016

9-14-16 before the close! SPX for tomorrow

UPDATE at the close: it finished inside the pennant, as I actually expected it to.  This fulfills Martin Armstrong's prediction of a turning point today  Today is the end of a trading pattern that began Monday, which was also a key date for his model. 


At one point, it broke it slightly to the bottom and reversed.  It was such a small break that I moved the bottom line and to fit the data.  It took it to mean I just drew the triangle a bit off.  The triangle has lower highs and stable lows. 


SO, if it's a "descending wedge" then it's supposed to reverse the pattern.  If it's a pennant it's supposed to continue the pattern.  I'm not sure which it is, but this is bearish on the evolution system.
(end update)
********************************


You can check out the previous SPX post for some buildup.


Mannarino said stocks are probably going higher tomorrow, but that was his feeling, and wait for evolution!  He said that before a drop off today (which I predicted using evolution) and I think it now is very bearish.  In fact the daily is pretty much a sell.  There's the SD early warning, but I see these magically disappear all the time. 


It's a sell on the hourly and an aggressive sell on the weekly. 


I'm just going to post one image of the hourly, and I encourage you to check the other time frames if you follow evolution.
I drew in a pennant.  It's not quite a textbook pattern because the slopes aren't mirror images.  Check out the Wikipedia page for an explanation.  These are expected to resume the trend once they are broken.  That trend was down since 9-7.  I wouldn't trade off of that, but it's also a flat out sell on evolution at pretty much all time scales.


Also, Martin Armstrong pegged this as a likely "reaction high" day (subscription required) so I can't link. 


So you never know, but every piece of evidence I can muster says it's going down tomorrow.  Sometimes something is so in the bag, that the universe knows it just has to F you in the A, because F you, that's why lol.  It seems that if someone is too strongly favored in baseball games, then they lose, i.e. the undefeated starter on the best team loses to the worst starter on the worst team.

6 comments:

  1. Hi
    I also have Martin Armstrongs subscription but I don't see where he wrote that.
    But actually I don't really understand what it means, like a lot of the other terms he uses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the most recent post "It now looks like the next turning point is Wednesday so that may now produce the reaction high. "

      I'm not sure if that's still apparent though.

      Delete
    2. Ah, yes I found it. Thank you.
      But what does it mean, "reaction high" and "turning point"? That it's a reaction from the low levels making a high? And the turning point means it will go... lower again??

      Delete
    3. Hey, I'm just going to do a post on this. Please check it out! I'm not sure what all I should be allowed to post.

      I think I'll just describe it and not copy and paste anything.

      Delete
    4. Nice! Yeah, because we pay for the subscription maybe it's better to not reveal to much.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete