Friday, September 2, 2016

9-2-16 Evolution hits of T, BOND, NKE

For grading evolution purposes, I'm ending all of these. 

BOND - breaks even, 107.58
T ends at 40.75, break even
NKE will end by the end of the day, and I will retroactively put the price here based on the hourly, which is currently bearish.  This one will have lined your pockets with cash.

I really wanted to end all these, because I have improved my ability to use evolution since these were created. 

Despite my inexperience, evolution is doing good so far.  I want it to do better for me in the future.

I'll be keeping an eye on TSLA, as per Mannarino's recommendation. 

The update that was promised:  Exit price for NKE is going to be 58.02, so that one ripped the face off the market.

And woof with the silver price.  Evolution never would have closed that position, that was my thing.  This one has ripped the everything off of everything.  I will probably have to do a new post on it, since I'm trying to grade evolution, not myself. 

5 comments:

  1. EVO triggered a Buy hit on SLW on 09-02-16. Not sure why it wasn't triigered on 09-01-16?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I'll stick it into the miscellaneous post I just did. Also I put it in my spreadsheet as part of evo's long term evaluation.

      Delete
  2. I started an Evolution System forum on TF Metals Report back on 08-29-16. Greg Mannarino has visited a couple of times and posted the link on his EVO YouTube channel. If you are using the EVO SYS and would like to join the conversation, you are welcome to check it out:
    http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/7825/evolution-system
    Even if you are just curious about it, stop by and ask questions or provide input. Please be courteous. We are not selling anything. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should probably be careful to publicize the evolution system much more than we already have because if too many people catch on to it then the system won't work in our favor.

      Delete
    2. I agree. I might stop soon actually. I'm not giving away the indicators though, so I can stop at any time and there shouldn't be a long term effect.

      Delete