Tuesday, September 13, 2016

9-13-16 FXE Hit

UPDATE!  This one went against me!  For some reason I forgot I was short, thought I was long.  so when I kept checking the hourly I was encouraged.  So I could have gotten out much sooner if I had my head on straight! 


This fund is long the Euro, and it's a bearish hit.  It's somewhat of a diversification if you find yourself being in the same direction on a bunch of stocks.
It was actually a hit yesterday, but you didn't miss much!  It's also horribly bearish on the hourly at the moment.  It's bearish on the weekly, but just a bit short of a full-on sell signal there.  Overall the hourly and weekly are aligned with the daily.  It could be a powerful move.  The recent high was lower than the high before it, so this low will likely get lower than the one before also.

No comments:

Post a Comment