Sunday, September 11, 2016

EPIC POST - WHEN SILVER

Have you ever listened to a metals salesman, or any of the various doomsdayers, or fed critics?  Do you know it's all going to H in an H basket?  Have you guessed when a million times, only to be wrong?  Well, let's see what Evolution has to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I will take on Silver.  I am royally cheesed off, that the up lines are red, and the down is green, but I was 75% done with all the screenshots by the time I noticed, and I didn't want to start over.

On to the daily

 This is full-court press bearish.  So, not tomorrow.  Let's check the weekly






This is highly bullish, on the weekly. Despite the major decline, the CMO stayed up, and the price is above the EMA.  The only knock on this is the tick down in the UO.   It's not even flashing an early warning that this could go bearish on the weekly.

Monthly!

This is also very bullish.  We get an early warning pivot arrow thing, but these are incredibly cheap and largely meaningless.  Like I said elsewhere, these are EARLY warnings.  With the price closing just at or above the EMA, this is the most bullish chart yet, and officially a buy in evolution, depending on your interpretation.  I could see the argument that the UO is bearish, saying the fact that it's down from 2 periods ago is more important than it being up in the most recent.

Let's go out longer  ... to the quarterly!


I would call this one bullish on 2 indicators.  We shouldn't pay too much attention to the last tick in the chart, because this is a quarterly chart, and the close is important.  The close is at the end of this month.  If it is indeed bullish, it should close above the EMA.  This actually classifies as a "BUY" by evolution. 

We have one more time scale we can check.


Unfortch, it isn't very helpful. I had some commentary here but I decided just to erase it.  no PP, no SD, and no UO. 

So what do you  get when you put all this together?  I'm thinking silver will bottom actually on Monday!  Or at least during the week.  Looking at the charts, you really have to think there is some more falling to be had.  The week could perhaps be unchanged, or at least not greatly changed.

On the monthly, I think that pivot will disappear.  The monthly chart and the quarterly chart are evolution buys.  The yearly just isn't usable, but I'm including it because I know you will be curious like I was.

Overall, this actually looks set up to be one of the great long term buys of all time.  But, and this is a big but, with the daily looking this bad, and the hourly is also a sell, we really have to see when this bottoms.  If it doesn't turn around in the week, well, imagine red lights flashing and alarms blaring, and yourself making money, because we will make money whichever way it goes.

Now, if I use some outside information, Martin Armstrong gives a date for Tuesday as the most likely trend change.  So I'm going to be watching that date like a hawk!  To fall for another full day, it would surely smash through the EMA on the weekly, but watch the close!  I think it will close about the EMA.

5 comments:

  1. When trading minors (swing trading), I use the CBOE expiration calendar as a tool, as well as the Evo Sys. There are monthly patterns in the CBOE charts that help pin point when they slam the minors and when they let em rise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...after all these words...where is your profit/loss statement or Mannarino's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've posted results, but not overly recently. I have a bunch more. I'll get them up soon. I started making so much money I haven't been recording all the hits.

      Delete
    2. And dude, we don't owe you crap. You come in here like it's our job to make you happy or something. I'm posting what I want to post.

      Delete