Thursday, September 29, 2016

The next few days

Tomorrow the 30th is the last day of this rock solid timing array we had.  There is a new one BUT, it's QUARTERLY :P.  While that won't be great for our type of trading, it does help give us something to use as a bias.  Meaning if we know stocks are going to do a certain thing for a 3 month period, we can be more aggressive when evolution lines up with that.  I'll get to these arrays later.  It's not urgent, as the first entry starts on October 1st.


So tomorrow is actually an up day, which makes sense given how rapidly this has flopped around.  I'm going to be divested overnight, and if it goes BUY on the 30 and 5 minute charts together, I'll buy and close later in the day. 


Many of these days have started out in the opposite direction.  I got psyched out this morning and it cost me a potential fortune!!!  I'm still up on the day so don't feel bad for me. 


This is pure crazy, but sometimes I buy options that expire in mere days, Greg recommends 3-6 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment