Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sunday - LXRX and FNSR - Yuge potention! - you'll want to check this one out.

UPDATE #2: I had a brief short on FNSR but backed out of it before it went on to get back near yesterdays' high.  I think this might turn over early on Tuesday or Wednesday.  These stocks aren't that special, just with more room to fall than most.

UPDATE - I'm thinking the daily chart will actually overpower the hourly, and this will go up on Monday.  However, I do think it will turn around.  Once the day starts I'm going to lean on the hourly for a hot intraday put opportunity.

***********************************************************************************

Get these both on your radar!  I pulled them from the biggest stock gainers from Friday.  Lets see if it was a "reaction" i.e. not a meaningful jump, or if indeed the jump looks sustainable.  These stocks went up 12-15% in one day.  This kind of thing could make you so much money you'd puke if you'd have caught the move.  We will also take a gander to see if Evolution knew this move was coming.

These stocks basically have the same charts.  I'm including them both anyway.  The top chart is HOURLY, and the bottom chart of each image is DAILY!

 This stock has been a buy, most of the last few weeks.  The UO had a tiny hook down in the last day, so it wouldn't have been a buy that day, but certainly still a hold if you bought in earlier.  As for what's next for this stock.  I haven't looked a lot of stocks that have just moved in this way.  It's flashing and early warning possible pivot on the daily, which is meaningless, and has already hooked down on the UO.  On the hourly, the first hour was the highest price, and it got weaker and by the 3rd hour, it was a sell.


LXRX had the same exact story on the hourly.  Prior to the big jump, I say it was slightly more bullish.  Splitting hairs.


I'm going to watch these early in the morning.  If they are sells still on the hourly, I'm going to buy puts.  If I was on to them yesterday, I'd probably consider an overnight (weekend) put.  Maybe something crazy, like 3 days, well out of the money.  It would cost next to nothing and have huge potential, but I'd have to be prepared to lose that investment.  I see this stocks having the potential to go 5% up, or as much as 17% down.  Lets follow it on evolution instead of leaving it to chance though.

If this works out, the "most active stocks" section can be a gold mine for us going forward.

I'll probably keep posting updates at the top of this post after the open Monday.

Also remember this bottom line - this is not a hit on the daily as Mannarino uses the system.  I'm trying to use the hourly on super volatile stocks right now to make enormous amounts of money.  It might not work, so I'm just going to dip my toe in for these first trades. 

2 comments:

  1. FNSR had an earnings report on Thursday, and LXRX reported positive results on some clinical trials.
    The alternative system also said buy some days ago, but no sell signal yet. But I would deffo have pulled the profits after such a big move, after the puking (as you said).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, keep up the good work, it's interesting to read even if I have the alternative system.

    ReplyDelete