Friday, September 9, 2016

The market is moving fast and furious today

I'm not going to be able to keep up with blog postings. 


So far everything that started out bearish is still looking bearish on all fronts.  I'm expecting a turn around mid day, like we've had more times than I can count. 


If so, the evolution will tell us on the hourly scale!


I'm preparing a super awesome post for later today!  You'll love it I'm sure. 


Everything still mostly bearish on smaller time frames.


DB is looking like a total fail though, how is it up this much?  Stock buybacks maybe!  Or everybody thought in a major market sell off, let's rush into DB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




UPDATE at 11:36 Eastern. 
Stuff still looks mostly bearish on the small time scales.  The reason I'm mentioning this, is because more times than I can count, the market switches from massively bearish in the middle of the day, and ends up close to unchanged.


PS, I'm in the central time zone.  I think doing eastern is best, but I might forget sometimes.

Important update at 1:32 - this maybe be about to turn around through the rest of the day.  I'm continuing to monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment