Thursday, September 1, 2016

Evolution, on the hourly scale

Just guess, do you think this would be worth anything?  Just looking at charts it does seem to have value. 




If there is something that is mostly a hit, watch the hourly the next day for a strong signal? 


Do these sound like good ideas?


I suppose I can't end this post without an hourly chart.


Here's SLV, which is in ongoing bullish mode, but on the hourly is a near sell.  Apologies for cropping off the part that said "60 minutes".  You'll have to trust me.


All the indicators have gone to sell except the CMO.  I'm especially concerned about this one, because gold has hit 1313 and stopped, and this was a price Martin Armstrong gives as a "reversal" from his system (Socrates).  I believe gold and silver likely turn at most of the same time points.


I'm just noticing all the jumps and flat periods in this hourly chart.  Score one for the manipulation crowd.  Nothing can trade that neatly, in my inexperienced opinion.


Edit - now an hour or so later I've gone with the hourly (and Martin Armstrong) and exited the position.  It's not an exit as far as grading evolution though, they are still strongly bullish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment