Sunday, September 11, 2016

EPIC POST - WHEN THE DOW



 I'm selecting the Dow instead of the S&P, because that is what Martin Armstrong says will attract foreign money, and it will ultimately go to 40,000.  First the daily.
Bearish, we probably knew this already.
Weekly:
Once again this is quite bearish, a legitimate sell.  Monthly!:
Once again, a legitimate sell
The quarterly I'd describe as a past buy, but now weekening.  Keep in mind this is a quarter.  It might drop for 3 more months before it changes the signal.  Also watch the 3Q close to see if it falls below that line.
Yearly.  This will be more useful than the SLV yearly.
I would describe this as a near sell, pending the close of the year.

Overall this index is epically bearish.  I wish I didn't close my position on Friday.  Maybe there will be a monday morning bounce and I can get back in!

An extra thought on the EEM, emerging market stocks.  It's similar, except by the monthly, it's actually bullish, and massively so on the quarterly.

No comments:

Post a Comment