Friday, September 2, 2016

9-2-16 RE: Evolution turning on SLV and GDX

I definitely should have hung onto these for one more day.  I think the lesson here for me is not to get too jumpy with the hourly chart.  Also, perhaps in the closing hour, the hourly chart is less useful.  I still like the idea of using the hourly chart, it's just that I'm going to make the indicators be more established. 


It should be noted that I was not sold excusively by the hourly chart.  It was the hourly chart in addition to Armstrong that made me not want to get creamed as I so often have.


Now, if one agonizes too much about everything then there would be little time for anything else.


Looking at the OIL chart, in which the hourly signal paid off in a big way, The hourly signal was more established, and the Pivot was past the point where it could "float".



No comments:

Post a Comment