Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Signal for Tomorrow

This is barely a buy signal right now.  I've find that the size of the signal doesn't seem to matter.  10 cents is as good as a dollar.  Also, there is a screaming buy on evolution.  When together, this has been extremely accurate (but nothing is perfect).  Keep in mind the lines might reverse by the end of the day. 

It's not necessarily the technicals that drive the market, it's supposed to be the other way around.  If the market is indeed set to open higher tomorrow, it will push the technicals to give you the right signal, if they are good indicators.

When the stock has moved one way this long, the reversal signal is pretty accurate I think.  Basically there is a whole lot saying the market will open up tomorrow. 

20 till, the bull line is 8 cents up.

7 comments:

  1. I agree. I will make a bullish bet for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I posted this, I got an email saying there will be a black wednesday! But I've got like 15 of those. Also everybody is bearish on zero hedge. I think it's all irrelevant though.

      Delete
    2. There have been quite a few days lately that you could have purchased both puts and calls at the close and made money on both the next day.

      Delete
    3. even though it might sounds weird I think the s&p will be significantly lower on election day from what it is now.

      Delete
    4. not weird. I have very little information for then.

      Delete
    5. idk where it's going to go now, but the signal is for the open only, and it's now gone.

      Delete
  2. Oh well, missed this one. Could have gotten out even, but held on...Got out with a small loss. I think it is probably best not to bet against the trend.

    ReplyDelete