Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NEXT WEEK starting 12-5-16

The Unusuable - Bo Polny has Monday as a good candidate for Black Monday, although he really says anytime between 12-5 and 12-30, with earlier in the range being more likely.  An old prophecy says the United States will collapse after Russia collapses and recovers, and then Fidel Castro will die.  I believe webbot is also onto some impending stock doom, I'm going to get caught up on that.






Now that that's out of the way...




Keep in mind this is a major weekly turning point on the Dow.  Panic Cycle for next week.  This could imply a very big move.  Also realize, the panic cycle could be a reversal in the upward direction, so if it starts the week higher, I won't panic. 


This week is also a Euro turning point, which appears that it will be a high.  If it's not a high then I will just not play this part of it.


I wish I had some data on gold.  I'm assuming it will be an up week, but without much to go on, so I'll probably stay away.


Don't forget DB, this is also a monthly turning point for DB, and if Stocks are going down, DB might go down harder.


I'm going to stay Short on JJC, because I believe it is actually post-head in a head and shoulders.


It looks like a lot of technology stocks are sells right now.  INTC would have been a fabulous one to enter yesterday.  Does anybody else think Evolution works best on tech stocks? 

3 comments:

  1. Hoorah! I have trading view working(stupid me didn't know how to use the zoom function lol) and I have intc and ibm upper and lower indicators just crossing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meaning short? Darn, both of these were good sells yesterday, and it would have been paying off big today if I was in on it.

      Delete
  2. Meaning great for put options. Looks like it paid off well. TV (tradingview) system is great when the indicators have JUST crossed. Cannot put enough emphasis on "just" aswell. I am finding that it is not so reliable when the move is in play. Only use when we find both lower and upper JUST crossing.

    ReplyDelete