Thursday, November 17, 2016

I'm not that into republicans but...

Actually I'm not even sure if I wanted Trump to win, other than the fact that I bet on him, not that he's not obviously superior to Clinton, just that it's too late and I don't think he can save the country. 


BUT for my amusement


I looked ahead at 2018.  8 republican seats available, and 25 democrat + independent democrat seats available.


9 are in trump states, with several others in states that Trump won negating fraud. 


Democrats are less likely to show up for mid terms, because Obama phones don't come from congress.


Only needing to pick up 8 seats to get 60, I think it's in the bag. 


The last time the republicans had this much sway, they passed medicare part D and tried to force through amnesty for illegals.


I think they will do better with Trump steering the party. 


If you could have 60 votes with McCain, or 59 votes, which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment