Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Ideal Scenerio for Next week

At this point, I am vaguely predicting a sell off after the election.  I'm not saying it will be huge or anything, and I'm vaguely expecting a recovery until the election.

So the ideal scenerio is that the stock price gets right up to that resistance line from 8-15 on election day, and the polls still show a Hillary lead on the surface, but are decisively pro Trump in the details. 

The market has been selling off as Trump does well.  Also the Trump win will make me a bunch of money on Predictit.com. 

That should be as sure of a shorting point as one can find.  I might have enough confidence to go all in.

If Trump wins, the sell off should be more severe than a gain if Hillary wins.  If Hillary wins, it might not gain at all.  Also the Trump win is far more likely.  So mathematically, it's a good bet to short that day if you agree with me.

If I could get a daily timing array from Martin Armstrong, I'll be a happy camper.


Also, totally nailed the stock recovery intraday!  Still some time left that can prove me wrong though.

No comments:

Post a Comment