Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election 2016 periodically updated

Early on, Clinton is greatly beating polls in battle ground states, Trump is greatly beating polls in non battle ground states.  I hope it doesn't continue like this, and that it's short term sample anomalies.

It's laughable the speed they give states to Hillary, and how they drag their feet on giving anything to Trump.  They still haven't given him Georgia, even though it's 50 times more Trump than Colorado was Clinton.

Since they haven't given Washington to Hillary yet, I wonder if they know it's going Trump?

Nevada still 1% reporting.  That's fishy.

Wisc, Mich, and New Hampsh all leaning Trump.  

It looks like Wisconsin can be called for Trump, when I look at the counties.  I'm not a seasoned pro at this so my math could be wrong.  Looking at counties again, Michigan seems to go Clinton.  New Hampshire isn't predictable this way.

It looks like the Trump routes are New Hampshire+ Nevada, or just Wisconsin

2 comments:

  1. 1038pm Eastern Time. Dow futures down 600 points. Big money apparently thinks Trump has it. How can we best take advantage of this? Is there anything that can be done in extended hours trading or should we just wait till the opening bell and try to get some puts at a good price? Any thought out there????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could help you on this. I haven't mastered or ever used extended hours. According to my sources the reaction will continue into the next day and probably Friday.

      Delete