Monday, October 31, 2016

Stocks for tomorrow

Not an obvious call.  Compression lines are bearish, but with Evo looking mostly bullish, but not quite a buy, I'm calling this a no signal.


It's going to end the day compressed, so the opening might be explosive, but which way??!?!!??!


So, I'm short but mostly flexible.  If it hits the 8-15 line, you'll know what I'll be doing, because I've probably talked about that line 20 times.


Side note, I lost money today!  Mostly because of a fat finger mistake.  I meant to buy put options with a week, but instead I realized at some point today, they were expiring today!  So that sucked.  It could have been worse.


Also in a new poll, Hillary is ahead, except Trump is really ahead +5 before the BS weighting.  Some weighting is defensible, but not this much.  There is actually a poll that gives Trump +4. 


If 3rd parties get like 5-7% of the vote, I could see the rest going like 52-46 Trump.  It could be a huge beating.  To people who have been believing the polls, it will probably look like Putin hacked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment