We're a UO short of a sell signal, but we had a sell signal yesterday. I'd not close the position if I got short then.
Lines converged, below the lines, compressed, ready to expand. I'll consider shorting this tomorrow morning, but I might back out pending where the open is. There have been a number of days when the price action on this was crazy.
I'm conflicted on selling this after 30 minutes into the day, but I think I will stick with that plan.