Thursday, October 27, 2016

stocks for the next few days

The biblical calendar, if correctly interpreted, has a major down day tomorrow, probably gapping down at the open, with the low on Monday.  How low, we don't know.  I believe there is a biblical calendar, it's just a question of figuring out what it is, which I'm sure, is hard.

So, I'm just going short throughout the day, adding to it. 

I think it's very important to be able to add to your position if it goes against you.  Mannarino has done the before but he usually says not to do it.  If you listen to him long enough, you'll know he has no hard rules, just most-of-the-time rules, but they all have to be broken once in a while.

In this case the trade isn't going against me, I'm just going short to make sure I don't miss the opportunity, but I'm well aware it might get up near the day's high.  I think getting back up to the 50x 30 minute moving average has a decent chance of occuring.  

Still, if the closing signal says buy at the open, I'll have to rethink myself.  If I'm right, the signal should agree with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment