Monday, December 19, 2016

Sizable Turning Point Wednesday

At least it is visually sizable in this chart.  I'm not entirely sure that means the swing will be any bigger.


djfor-d-12-14-2016


It's pretty much just a one day signal, as those mounting blue bars afterwards do not necessarily mean the same direction each day, I don't think. 


So then the 27th is another big day.


I think the thing to do is to plan on a reversal on the 21st and 27th. 


I think odds are probably favorable that it's generally a 3-4 day trend leading into the 27th, I just want you all to know, I don't know that for a fact. 


It looks like some sort of consolidation since the fed meeting, so I reckon the consolidation will end Wed, which implies it could be a sort of large move.  Looks like a pennant pattern to me, which implies a continuation of the previous trend.


Also, this week is a turning point on the weekly array.


Armstrongs comments a while ago seemed pretty confident that there would be a "pause" and recovery through the end of the year at which time there was a real risk of a correction.


So maybe this week will see the low, which could be Wednesday, and then a rally into the high during the week starting 1/02. 


If you want to check out the weekly array, you can do so here










No comments:

Post a Comment