Thursday, December 22, 2016

A youtuber assessing Bo Polny

It's highly negative.

In my history following him he has been horrible since Trump, but was doing really good over the summer up until the election.  This is how I made like 6x my investment in a few months.

He's called for a lot of crashes that were not crashes, but a lot of them were up to 10% dips.

He's been way off since Trump so it's not time to jump in and trust his stuff. 

Somehow I still think this gold bottom of a few days ago will hold. 

I'm just saying the positive because the video hits the negatives pretty hard.

Bo Polny doesn't have his system perfected, so maybe it's not usable, but it's still interesting.  I think he's right when he says markets can be predicted a lot of the time, but it doesn't mean anybody is doing it.

1 comment:

  1. In today's video, Scammarino called people "retarded". What a nice guy...

    ReplyDelete