Friday, April 21, 2017

SPX and the Bo Polny

I actually almost forgot I had this blog ;)


Anyway, Bo Polny's next "black" day prediction is April 24-25.  He takes a lot of crap for his big long term predictions of huge major moves, but he gets a lot of short term highs and lows very accurate. 


If you want to be generous, you can say Trump wrecked his timelines, and then only give him one mistake.  Other than the Trump rally, he's been right pretty much on everything from last June until the election, and he's been to the day accurate Since his call of the March 1 top.  He's called a number of shorter term tops since then.


So I bought a number of VXX calls.  We'll see how it goes! 


Based on his track record, I'd say he'll probably be right on the April 25th low, but it might not crash as much as he says.  Still, one can make money if they just get the day at direction right. 


I don't know if these lines I drew are meaningful.  If it hits that down trending line, I'll make a good amount.


Also, Armstrong is still bullish as far as I know, so I'll be looking for a buying opportunity. 





I'll throw this in since I have it



It's kind of hard to read but this week is actually much higher than last week, so it appears that the week of 4-17 is a HIGH, after the 4-10 week low!  If that is true, this thing might go down for 2 weeks.


The February bar ending up being the highest month close so far, and so April might be the lowest monthly close.  Looking at this monthly array, he concluded August is a major target.  I'm not sure why, but I guess the volatility spike.


No comments:

Post a Comment